- Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of applicable experience.
- Driving to multiple sites, businesses and schools will be required -- must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle on a daily basis.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Meets deadlines 100% of the time.
- Remain positive, flexible and professional.
- Build a healthy relationship with students, parents and colleagues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point.
- Demonstrates a “do whatever it takes” mentality and approach to the job including, but not limited to: dedicating time above and beyond to ensure tasks are completed to support the overall success and function of the company, being available for evening and weekends as needed.
- Must be familiar with the school surrounding community.
The Future of I CAN
In 2013-2014 I CAN SCHOOLS will be expanding its locations throughout Ohio anticipating openings into the Youngstown and Toledo areas for the 2015 school year and beyond. Local colleges and universities have partnered with I CAN SCHOOLS to provide teachers with a quality internship experience, ultimately driving student performance. Oberlin College’s Conservatory of Music is collaborating with I CAN SCHOOLS to further expand the music program and enrichment opportunities offered to students in grades K-12. I CAN SCHOOLS will continue its commitment, in collaboration with school leaders, classroom teachers and support staff, to obtain federal and local grants to assist with future network growth and financial needs to continue on the path of success as a high performing network of schools.
I CAN SCHOOLS offer an exceptional benefit package to all full time employees through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ohio that include, medical, dental and vision. This package is one of the most competitive benefit packages offered to employees in the Cleveland area. I CAN SCHOOLS pays 90% of employee premiums only leaving employees to pay a minimal 10% premiums each month. Employees participate in Ohio STRS (state teacher retirement system). Additionally, I CAN SCHOOLS pays a 14% contribution to SERS and employees contribute a minimal 10%. I CAN SCHOOLS salary is competitive and ranked above most high performing charter schools in the State of Ohio.
I CAN SCHOOLS boast meticulously clean buildings, intentionally placed print, and an extremely safe working environment. All admissions staff is equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including a dedicated work space, laptop computer, a network wide email account, high-speed internet access, and all necessary recruiting supplies. I CAN SCHOOL buildings are Wi-Fi accessible for use with all mobile devices. Additionally, admissions staff will receive professional development and recruitment training each academic year.