8 LOCATIONS NOW AVAILABLE IN CLEVELAND, MAPLE HEIGHTS, AKRON, CANTON & INDIANAPOLIS
Enrollment Process: Two Simple Steps!
STEP ONE: ATTEND A PARENT ORIENTATION
Contact Admissions to schedule an appointment:
FOR OHIO: Call 1-888-977-ICAN (4226) or complete an Ohio orientation inquiry form.
FOR INDIANA: Call 317.914.5868 or complete an Indianapolis orientation inquiry form.
STEP TWO: COMPLETE & SUBMIT ENROLLMENT FORMS:
Submit your enrollment documentation Monday-Friday to the school office.
- Enrollment Packet: download the enrollment forms
- Supporting Documentation:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization/Shot Record
- Proof of Residency
- Shot Records
- Physical Form & Dental (Kindergarten students only)
- Proof of Custody (if applicable)
- IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
Please Note: Your child will not be enrolled without completing the enrollment steps listed. All families will receive a Welcome Packet with information about uniforms, first day of school, and transportation once the enrollment process is complete.